Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Requests Etiquette

 Dear Readers,

Normally if you comment a capped pic request I'll try to do it, but there's no guarantees that I will.

Now, when I say this I expect one request from the reader. Just one. Probably something vague, but specific like this kind of person swaps with this kind. Maybe you want a specific model used? That's fine.

I DO NOT DO OTHER PEOPLE'S UNIVERSES.

SENDING 20 REQUESTS THAT READ LIKE FULL SYNOPSES DEFEATS THE PURPOSE AND IS OVERWHELMING AND SENSORY OVERLOAD!

If the caption you request is 2 - 3 paragraphs long just make it yourself. You already wrote the whole story. Find photos, add a caption space, copy and paste what you wrote, and voila!

I don't officially do requests because it turns into an overwhelming burden quickly. Yet I try to be open to the occasional request every once in awhile. 

I'm still technically retired. Anything I do now is stubborn moonlighting. A habit that's hard to break. 

I say there's no guarantee I will do a request but I can guarantee that if you send 20 requests back to back I will not do them because it's way too much and freaks me out.

Sincerely,

Gensabi 

No comments:

Post a Comment