Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

When Did The Check Boxes Go Away?

Dear Readers,

When did the little check box options go away?

I have had some blogger problems recently. New posts want to edit in HTML automatically instead of compose mode. It sucks.

I was just replying to comments when I noticed the little check box options were gone! Like was that feature disabled?

I have been capping on and off as the mood strikes me. I should just stick to retirement though. It just seems like nobody's really capping still though. Not very many updates when I make my regular rounds.

Sincerely,
Gensabi 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the check options on anybody's Blogger for weeks or months now. Disappointing! It was a convenient way to give feedback.

    Glad you're still capping!

    fj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I didn't notice, often I view through the mobile version which is very limited.

    ReplyDelete