Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Health Update & Still Retired

Dear Readers,

Thanks for all the comments. 


So, I think my health has finally permanently affected capping. I have sleep apnea and may already have brain damage from it. Loss of memory, lack of sexuality, and the creative juices are like a drying out riverbed. 


I did almost capped some the other day but it didn't happen. I just don't feel like doing it anymore. It's hard to do if there's nothing getting me excited about it at all.


Even looking back at my older works the pics no longer have an effect on me. It's just not stimulating anymore.


I don't think using a machine while I sleep is really going to help. 


Sincerely,

Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Wow at least you tried. Look after yourself my friend. Your health and life is more important than a blog. Thanks for all the caps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just made one new one. I don't think I can muster another.

      Delete
  2. Had sleep apnea. Used the machine it helped me extend my life.
    Please use it and do your best. After years of using it had weight loss surgery and dropped over 100 pounds, Sleep apnea is gone and so is high blood pressure. When I had it docs gave me 6 months to live it is over 10 years ago. Please use the machine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to get it first. My first test was months ago. Just did the second test last week. Had a runaround with my insurance today about which vendor they use. I have a mask from my last study. I think my blood pressure has come down since being on a thyroid pill recently.

      Delete
  3. Had sleep apnea. Used the machine it helped me extend my life.
    Please use it and do your best. After years of using it had weight loss surgery and dropped over 100 pounds, Sleep apnea is gone and so is high blood pressure. When I had it docs gave me 6 months to live it is over 10 years ago. Please use the machine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look after yourself! Don't worry about capping!

    fj

    ReplyDelete