Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, August 10, 2020

Sick But Better & New Layout

 Dear Readers,

I've been sick recently and just got better.

Just got back on here and Blogger updated its layout so I'm learning it now. Was easier the old way. Now everything is different. Hidden menus. Click the plus sign to make a post. If this gets a label then I somehow figured that out because right now I don't see the labels! 

I found the labels! 

Learning curve here.

Sincerely,

Gensabi






6 comments:

  1. Glad your feeling better. I hope everything is on the mends, and I hope the new format isn't too difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a learning curve for me. Still figuring some things out.

      Delete
  2. I'd say the new layout is better overall. Just the label system needs work.
    Hope you get better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have no clue how to do drafts now. No drafts section it looks like. I liked the old way better.

      Delete
  3. Get better soon. The new layout is nice. The label system needs a little work. But stay safe friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't see anything for drafts! Ok...I think I found that. I thought that drop down was to choose only seeing all of certain labels. I'm just tired of changes this year. Keeping a semblance of normalcy would be nice.

      Delete