Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, August 2, 2019

Health Issues Again

Dear Readers,

I might not be back again.

I almost wasn't able to even make a post like this today.

Today my body committed mutiny one stat at a time.

I was upgraded from urgent care to the emergency room. Monitored for hours to see if everything that was high dropped and what was low got raised.

If I hadn't received medical attention I could've had a stroke, body go into shock, and more. 

I was clueless until I checked out one thing, and that started to get the ball rolling towards going to the medical facilities.


The funny thing?

There's no explanation as to why it all happened. It just did. 

Ok, above this line was written yesterday and saved as a draft. Today is from here and below!

So, my blood hates me. Blood sugar, blood pressure, it's like my blood heard the song "High Enough" and took it as a challenge.

Damned Yankees!

So, I don't know if I'll be back. Health is priority number one. I can't make capped pics via Ouija board as a ghost. 

Until I can get everything back on par I'm done. I'm done. 

Gensabi ends now so there's no lingering months of "is he dead, alive, or in custody of Robocop?".

So that's it. I might make health updates, but until I get my blood under control I'm not making new capped pics.

I'm under pressure and my blood needs the water from that ice, ice baby.

This is so serious I've had to cancel things in my personal life as well. Things I was looking forward to. 

Shopping alone has been raising my blood pressure. I'm not sure what I can do physically anymore. My body might just be out of mileage. I don't know.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

8 comments:

  1. Your health ALWAYS comes first, we gonna miss those sexy sexy Milf captions but health comes first! Take care of yourself and best of luck in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not sure I'll be back. I see my doc on Monday. It's gonna be a funky visit.

      Delete
  2. Please, don't look at us, your readers, as people demanding your work, your captions. We are here as your support, sending good vibes towards you and only asking from you to not give up, to keep fighting to regain your health until the very end, may it comes in 70 or more years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the best for you and a healthy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  4. A speedy and quick recovery I offer you, stay safe, and look after yourself.you come first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's been rough. I just finally posted the last ones I got done.

      Delete
  5. Take care of yourself! I hope your health improves; I've been a big fan of your work for years, and I truly wish you the best. The most important thing is that you do what's needed for yourself.

    ReplyDelete