Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Might Be Awhile

Dear Readers,

I've had some breakthroughs recently, and I need to focus on some things for several weeks.

I expect August to be fairly quiet on here.

Then again, I might do new ones this week. I don't know. 

My pic hunting has slowed down. I have other things to work on. Life might be returning to semi-normal.

Things are getting better. 

Now that they are I have a lot to do and catch up on.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are getting better, don't worry about us, we want your life to return to as normal a state as possible.

    I hope the things your working on goes well, I hope your health (physical and mental) continue to return to a level you are comfortable with.

    As always thank you for the update and we will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 percent fine. Your pics and caps are great and I'm happy to wait as long as I have to. enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to hear, you come first friend. Above all things pic hunting, and caps, and this blog are secondary, you are the primary, at this point, look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody. I have a couple new ones done I might upload next week.

    ReplyDelete