Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, November 19, 2018

Update On No Updates

Dear Readers,

I'm probably not going to have any new ones for awhile.

My anxiety has been in full swing. It's currently taking all I got to even interact with other humans.

I've had ideas. Still pic hunting. Just no desire to be productive at all. 

I'm not suicidal though. It's more like I don't feel like dying or living. Just existing.

I want to wish everyone happy holidays. 

I'm probably not going to be back before March. The anxiety has hit me earlier than last year and I have barely been able to get through things.

Working on that in therapy. 

If new caps happen they do. Every day is different despite being mostly the same.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

7 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you as well! If only one of your stories would come true for us, or we have a Christmas miracle and Santa gives us what we want, or find the wishbone on the turkey at thanksgiving and win with the longer half then having our wish come true. I always hope for that, after all miracles do happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy holidays, baby steps...you work on you, we'll be here when your ready. ~narri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gensabi Matango,

    please, take good care of yourself.

    I wish you a lot of luck and a lot of health.

    I also take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.

    Surely we all hope to enjoy your talent as soon as possible.

    Thank you very much for your generosity in sharing your contributions and simply, please, enjoy life as much as you can.

    Receive my grateful hug.

    Surely many colleagues will send you the best wishes for you.

    A hug.

    Xabi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again for the up date . we are all here for you. and you take all the time you need and happy holidays

    ReplyDelete