You might have noticed that slew of new capped pics I recently did. I was posting them as soon as I saw the previous post hit 100 views.
All I had done are posted.
So, here's what happened...my pic hunting habits changed. The Moggy sites stopped updating so that was going towards another good reason to call it quits.
I've found a new resource for pics though yet it's more time consuming than before...or at least more tedious.
Right now I have 219 new pics ready for capping but I'm not moving them out until I finish the 192 left to go. That's what I've been working on the last couple days.
It's more tedious because I have to crop each one then move it to the folder I copy to my tablet for capping.
Why not move the 219 over now and work on them and do the rest later?
Because transferring files between the devices is evil and touchy so if I can transfer everything in one attempt it's less of a headache. Especially since my tablet can't charge through the USB hub.
So, this might take a few days. I'm doing all this on touch screens. It's a tedious process and it runs down the battery on my devices rather quickly.
That all being said, when this is done and transferred I can just go capping and upload them as drafts upon getting done. That's why there was a rapid succession of capped pics recently.
These new pics will diversify the models more. Of course, there will be model repeats but I should be able to space them out better.
So, that's the update on what's going on.
There's a bit more work to do now. It's not as easy peasy lemon squeezey as it used to be.