Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Doing More On Tuesday

Dear Readers,

I felt ill yesterday and today was busy. Not doing any tonight but I'm not sure about tomorrow. I have a busy weekend planned and Monday is another calling hours. 

I haven't forgotten. I was going to do more in the last batch but that stupid update assistant kept draining power...even while plugged in!

I'm still keeping tabs on the comments. I have plenty of bimbos to go around!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Could I have another Tyler one? For bimbo limbo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the update ~cal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Our Sunday plans got cancelled so I started doing them early. Unfortunately my tablet went from 45% battery down to 35% despite being plugged in, and I had to put my WiFi password back in too.

      I was able to close out the update and did a virus scan, and I'm letting it sit in hopes of charging up more before I start the next batch.

      Right now there's only 3 ahead of you.

      Delete