Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, September 22, 2017

Mentality

Dear Readers,

Dealing with my mental health issues is not easy. Right now I feel like capping, but I feel an overwhelming indecisiveness on how to proceed. I feel like it but I just can't decide how.

This affects my regular life too. I have not been very productive, and I barely leave my bed. 

Sometimes I know I need to do things but I feel like I don't. 

There's times when I can be creative and gung ho and be alright. Other times I just don't feel interested in anything. 

So I don't know when or even if things will be done.

I am in a period without any medication yet. Maybe being medicated will help.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. hope u get better soon. I'm sure you'll get well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't know. I was afraid of mind meds altering my brain. Now I just want relief and want to be functional again.

      Delete
    2. I'll say take the meds. it'll help relief

      Delete
  2. I have meds for bipolar. believe me they don't change you but just keep things on an even keel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe channeling this into your caps might help.

    A son becomes his mum and takes meds to help with his new confused sense of self?

    I do hope you get better Gen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but there's no channeling anything. And I do more than just those caps.

      Delete