Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, April 14, 2017

State Of The Blog

Dear Readers,

First off, I have been so busy that I forgot to change the featured post this month. Considering "Loan Sharked" has only made it up to 142 views it might as well stay there this month too.

After making my last two capped pics my tablet revolted at adding labels to them so I got on another tablet to finish that up. 

I have been so busy this month is flying by.

Also, I have had more mental setbacks. Almost got suicidal again. 

I can't keep going through these cycles. Still getting help but it's not enough at times. 

And the news doesn't help. 

I don't know when I'll be back. I have a lot to do this month still. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know. And please d not worry about us just look after your self, and we will be here for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's hard. Just last night I had an episode. Today is blah.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry to hear that. but please remember we are all here for you. And we will do what we can to help

      Delete
  2. Take care of your self post when you can keep us updated your health is the most important.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm sick again at the moment and I haven't felt like doing anything at all today.

      Delete
    2. please just look after your self we are here for you

      Delete
  3. Dear Old friend
    For a long time I've benhoping for a continuationof perhaps your most mysterious series "Scvared or Frightened I belie it was calld. Where a boy who is frightened of girls is taken to the house of a friend of his mom & she seems to be witch & he is frightened out of his bodyinto hers & watches as his body gets into the car with his mom while he is in the woman's body left behind in her house. Any chance of a continuation? Or at leat let me know why & what happens?

    ReplyDelete