Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, March 31, 2017

Idea And Tablet Troubles

Dear Readers,

Ok, so I just got this idea and need to save it for later. It's a series. This guy discovers that each body has it's own 4 digit extension that you can call into to swap with!

I was thinking 1-900-BOD-SWAP then you put in the extension you want.

Then I thought, what if instead of trying different number combos someone actually found a directory book listing the extensions for every human on Earth?

What if the number got disconnected and you couldn't dial back into your own body or anybody else's?

So it's a neat little concept but upon doing some pic hunting Webroot notified me of a malicious attack. Then it closed my attempt to download a set and I have Spybot running now. 

Not sure if or when I'll get to this tonight. 

Might pic hunt on this tablet and then just transfer them over. Not sure. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a grate new swap universes:) i look forward to reading it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Still gathering pics for it. I did make 2 new capped pics tonight but they won't upload!

      Delete
  2. Or how about new life, instead of bod swap? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I just finally got these last 2 up and having problems adding labels. Very finicky tablet right now.

      Delete