Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, September 4, 2016

New Featured Post For September!

Dear Readers,

The Featured Post function is a success! "Better As Betty" went from only 16 views to 370 views! The month before that "Greener Grass" went from only 16 views up to 514 views! 

So this month is "Great Buy" which currently only has 18 views. I can't wait to see how many more views it can get! 

You see back when I was uploading a lot of older ones I think it was more cumbersome for readers to go through huge uploads of 40 and up posts. I'm using the Featured Post function to highlight ones with insanely low views to give them more exposure. So far it's been working!

As for new ones, I don't know when I'll be doing more. I've been very busy and I'm trying to get my health back on track per doctor's orders.

Exercise sucks.

I'm too tired to do anything today, but maybe throughout the week I will do more. I just need to recuperate right now. This week won't be as busy though.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

1 comment:

  1. Please,
    take care of yourself, recover and rest.
    The most important thing is health.
    It will be a pleasure to know when in perfect condition.
    Receive my support and encouragement, which is safe for everyone enjoyed their contributions.
    A hug and a warm greeting.

    ReplyDelete