Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Status Update - Updated

Dear Readers,

I had hoped to cap some last night, but yesterday was utterly horrible. The entire night was spent with back to back breathing treatments and stuck in the bathroom. I just woke up at about 1:30 PM because I probably didn't get sleep until 3 AM this morning. I had been getting better but it reversed. I don't know when more new ones will be done.

Sincerely, 
Gensabi

Original post:

Dear Readers,

I'm starting to actually get better. It's been rough. Also I have had a family crisis and lost my job this past week! The fun never stops, doesn't it?

I'm not sure if I'll do any capped pics tomorrow or not. Right now laying down with my head propped up has been helping break up the gunk in my lungs the best. Sitting up doesn't cut it. 

So that's the state of things.

By the way, when I don't post as much some of the newer capped pics have been hitting a thousand views and over! 

Maybe small updates are better?

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. Didn't go through what you are going through, but i have been through a much similar situation life wise, Glad to hear things are slowly getting better. Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm still getting better. I've been looking through options on what to do next.

    ReplyDelete