Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Status

Dear Readers,

Well, things have been rough. During chest pains today parts of my life started flashing before my eyes, and it's been hard trying to work through it all.

I've been thinking of uploading more older capped pics, but I need to feel up to it.

I have recently discovered the secret to making animated gif capped pics, and have been experimenting with morphs.

My question is do you like slow morphs or fast morphs?

My slowest was 22 MB big 100 frames playing at 2 frames per second, so that's 50 seconds of slow morphing!

I then cut it to 10 MB but 50 frames playing at 1 frame per second so you see the start and the end for a full second, still 50 seconds long but smaller to upload and save.

Today I got it down to 5 MB, 25 frames at 1 frame per second so it's start to finish 25 seconds long!

You see, the slower it goes the more you see the change, it's more gradual.

The faster it goes means you're not waiting for the picture to change so long!


Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. Faster would probably be better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your health condition gets better man. As for morphs either is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'm sick yet again, but I just uploaded a bunch!

    ReplyDelete