Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Method To Madness

Dear Bloggers or Audience (whatever you want me to call you out there!),

Ok, I've got all the current posts now labeled by year.

As you can see, under my current posting attempts, I've posted classics from varying years. Thus far none from 2003, 2007, or 2010.

Now I can't just do huge updates like last night or else I'll have to keep defending my humanity to Google and proclaim I'm not Mr. Roboto!

So, how about different types of older capped pics uploaded on different days? Like, "Mom Mondays" and "Family Fridays" maybe uploading a year at a time of those only. Family would rotate between daughters, aunts, and sisters. Maybe figure out what others to do on the other days. It's just an idea, a concept, please feel free to tell me what you WANT to see uploaded!

You see, although I'm the writer you're the reader. Without you guys I don't exist. Well, I'd exist, but I wouldn't still be doing this after 10 years if nobody liked or cared about this stuff.

I'm already dreading the captcha on this post.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment