Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Welcome to the new home of Gensabi's Castle of TG Capped Pics. At the behest of my Yahoo Group due to unfavorable changes in the format of Yahoo Groups and being plagued by hordes of unrelenting spammers we thus come to the Blogosphere to seek refuge. Inside you may read many a strange tale of men becoming women, and other mysterious circumstances. I've been at this for over a decade now.I'm not sure if I'll leave my older works on Yahoo Groups or migrate them here. In the Blogosphere of TG capped pics I am but a stranger within a strange realm which I must adapt to for survival. Updates may not occur very often, and sometimes when they do happen there may be many a capped pic posted to satiate one's thirst for transgendering fiction. If you do not like the premise of this fiction then I bid you farewell, but for those who do traverse further, you have been forewarned! For some fiction is stranger than fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment