Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, February 17, 2023

The End Again (Not My Choice)

Dear Readers,

I know. You're all expecting more of the last series. I took a few days. Gathered more new pics. I just got those new pics onto my tablet to caption. Then I tried getting on here from the Windows tablet. "Blogger does not support your current browser please update".

I can't update it. That's using Edge as the browser. This was a cheap Windows tablet with only 30 GB space. I don't have enough free space to do the updates. Like I only have 3 GB or less free space on it. I pretty much only use it for capping. I'm using my Kindle Fire to make this post right now. Which is tricky because they no longer really allow Silk either but I have a work around. Sometimes it doesn't work though so it's iffy. Like I can't even view stuff on Deviant Art anymore on my Kindle Fire but this is where my password was saved plus my links to where I frequented.

I can try again on the tablet but I did try a few times. I was having trouble with Gmail too. Maybe after a restart that won't happen? I don't know.

If I can't access Blogger from my tablet then I can't upload anything. New ones, old ones, etc. Text updates I can do from my Kindle Fire but even this thing is low on space. 

Until the technical difficulties are resolved this is the end...again. 

Sincerely,

Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the up date. I hope all else is doing well in your life. you will be missed by all of us .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the tablet now. So I can access my blog but going to blogger it comes up "browser not supported". I'm gonna try a few things. See if this can be troubleshoot.

      Delete