Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Status

Dear Readers,

So I just uploaded a 3 parter that was intended to be much longer. I had that much done before the impromptu sequel cap asked for by so many in the comments.

Because I did that one I don't really have enough time to finish this series before the end of January. If you want it continued with more disguises being made please comment on that post or this one if you do. 

Otherwise I'll just move onto the next idea or something. 

I will keep the blog up. That one commenter really pissed me off though. I was grieving. I knew the person that died. Funeral is this week. Health issues have me on a weird sleep schedule due to medication times. It's not been fun.

Sincerely,
Gensabi 

2 comments:

  1. Good job not letting that asshole shit in your apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story you always make the stories so captivating

    ReplyDelete