Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, May 24, 2014

How I'm Interpreting "Reactions"

Dear Readers,

I'm glad to see you're using the new reactions feature. I've seen it on other blogs, wanted more reactions than I have but they become un-viewable when they're applied. Believe me, it was funky configuring this stuff last night.

LOL = Funny. Let's me know you found a caption to be humorous.

Sexy = Let's me know what's turning you on as an audience.

Huh? = This is going to prompt me to try and explain the capped pic in the comments, because I take this to indicate you didn't get it. Which is completely fine, because when I reread some of these to figure out the tags even I was clueless on a couple and I wrote the stuff! Seriously though, I don't remember everything I write. Heck, some pics might even be capped twice! But that's what this does.

Evil = This could mean two things. It could mean you don't like it because it's evil. Or it could mean you just think the capped pic is deliciously evil and you like evil, because evil is naughty but naughty feels so good! Comments for clarification help!

Cool = Shorter word for fascinating, and in general is that you liked it.

More? = You want more capped pics like this one. I'm gonna have to tally these like bananas. Tally the data, research the capped pic, and see what I can come up with.

You see, a captioner is only as great as their audience, and one cannot exist without the other. With feedback you help me write what you want to read, and thus I serve the masses adding TG literature for your enjoyment and pleasure.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just came across a big load of "Huh?" capped pics that I'll get to later. Explaining the ones I already did gave me a headache!

    ReplyDelete