Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Changes! And Right Clicking!

Dear Readers,

Tonight I discovered how to add reaction check mark stuff! If you check mark "More?" it'll let me know you want more of the same, and if you like you can comment more specifically what you want more of!

Also, on bigger capped pics you may need to right click the image to open in a new tab or window to see the full size. That's how I test to see if something's too small. When I did that to my original post of the "Naughty Sheriff" it was still shrunk when I opened it in a new window. The other comic panel ones I tested. So far, so good, but please keep commenting. I am here to troubleshoot problems!

I took away the share icons because they messed up the reactions but if anybody wants those back, please comment to let me know.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment