I don't know who the model is. Yes there was a Brady Bunch joke. Mostly because I was capping a lot of blondes. So it's a story about a lady that takes over her son-in-law's life and now that lady has her own daughter for a wife! We'll be right back after these messages from our sponsor. I got a hankorin' for a hunka cheese, maybe I'll make a wagon wheel! That's a spicy meatball! Don't squeeze the Charmin! Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
Wait is that Maureen McCormick/ an Ai rendering of her? Is that a Marcia Brady, Marcia Marcia Marcia joke? If so thats hilarious
ReplyDeleteI don't know who the model is. Yes there was a Brady Bunch joke. Mostly because I was capping a lot of blondes. So it's a story about a lady that takes over her son-in-law's life and now that lady has her own daughter for a wife! We'll be right back after these messages from our sponsor. I got a hankorin' for a hunka cheese, maybe I'll make a wagon wheel! That's a spicy meatball! Don't squeeze the Charmin! Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
Delete