I have been a fan of yours for years (including on Yahoo). I think this is one of my favorite works of yours every. No one writes a story about a boy who wants to become, who appreciates BEING a mature woman like you. I love how you write him claiming HER identity AS Carol: "Oh Jimmy, no Jimmy is my son now. I am Carol, I am a beautiful older woman that's divorced [...] I am Carol now and forever. Oh Carol, life is grand!"
A boy becoming his own mom, his teacher, his dad's secretary, his girlfriend's mom, or even his own mother-in-law... no one does it like you.
"May be some snow on the roof, but there's fire in the hearth", so-to-speak?! How true it is thay "you're only as old as you feel"! And with Jimmy's 20-something eager sexuality it's a good thing that Carol's 40-(50?)-something body is one that can still function fully! (Some post-periodic women wind up with dead coals in their "wood-stoves".)
A well-presented (and envious) tale of trans-gen(d)erational transplantation!
I honestly don't remember her name. A regular reader of mine sent me the link to her page on Southern Charms dot com. This was actually a request of sorts and I stopped saving pics of her after making this. I had no clue this was going to be a big hit. It almost never got uploaded but only shared with the requester through Yahoo Messenger but he gave me permission to share it. This was almost exactly 4 years ago! Wow. Time flies!
Thanks. My older stuff was definitely better. Better quality, more passion in making them I think. Now it kinda feels like going through the motions. Part of why I want to just retire. It's not the same anymore.
Who can blame him for loving his mom's hot mature body ;) Nice little series.
ReplyDeleteGreat series. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm glad people liked it!
ReplyDeleteI have been a fan of yours for years (including on Yahoo). I think this is one of my favorite works of yours every. No one writes a story about a boy who wants to become, who appreciates BEING a mature woman like you. I love how you write him claiming HER identity AS Carol: "Oh Jimmy, no Jimmy is my son now. I am Carol, I am a beautiful older woman that's divorced [...] I am Carol now and forever. Oh Carol, life is grand!"
ReplyDeleteA boy becoming his own mom, his teacher, his dad's secretary, his girlfriend's mom, or even his own mother-in-law... no one does it like you.
Thanks. I believe there should be joy and wonder, and acceptance once it's realized the grass may be greener with the changes.
ReplyDeleteGreat series m8. I really loved the how things worked out for him, and to some degrees her.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete"May be some snow on the roof, but there's fire in the hearth", so-to-speak?! How true it is thay "you're only as old as you feel"! And with Jimmy's 20-something eager sexuality it's a good thing that Carol's 40-(50?)-something body is one that can still function fully! (Some post-periodic women wind up with dead coals in their "wood-stoves".)
ReplyDeleteA well-presented (and envious) tale of trans-gen(d)erational transplantation!
Peace,Love&Kisses;
Elle
Who is she?
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't remember her name. A regular reader of mine sent me the link to her page on Southern Charms dot com. This was actually a request of sorts and I stopped saving pics of her after making this. I had no clue this was going to be a big hit. It almost never got uploaded but only shared with the requester through Yahoo Messenger but he gave me permission to share it. This was almost exactly 4 years ago! Wow. Time flies!
Deletegreat!
ReplyDeleteThis is still one of my favorite stories you have ever done
ReplyDeleteThanks. My older stuff was definitely better. Better quality, more passion in making them I think. Now it kinda feels like going through the motions. Part of why I want to just retire. It's not the same anymore.
Delete